The role involves the installation and maintenance of residential and commercial solar and energy storage systems - this is a great opportunity to get involved in and learn more about an incredibly exciting and fast growing industry.
You will be part of, or leading an installation team including electricians, and installation assistants. Solar experience is not essential, in house, on job training is provided.
You will be a fully qualified electrician who is confident and skilled with excellent organisational and communication skills.
You will be hard-working and able to problem solve on the spot to ensure the efficient running of all jobs.You will require:
- NZ Residency or Work Permit
- Current EWRB Registration
- Current Drivers Licence
- Strong technical electrical knowledge
- Good communication skills with a can-do attitude
- The ability to use your initiative to problem solve
- A keen eye for detail and deadline-oriented
- Enthusiasm to grow with the business
Solar is in a massive growth stage, this is a great opportunity to get involved in and learn more about an incredibly exciting and fast growing industry.
At Freenergy we are all about lifestyle, we love our surfing, fishing and diving and we are small enough to be flexible and accommodate your interests.